Rasmus Reinvang holds the Mag. Art. degree (equiv. to PhD) in Cultural Studies from the University of Oslo and has more than 12 years experience working with policy and sector analysis, CSR, strategy and foresight, and international development projects. Rasmus has extensive evaluation experience, having executed nine evaluations of programs or projects for public or non-profit organisations in recent years. He has also worked with campaigns and advocacy incl. capacity building.
Thematically, Rasmus has especially worked with environmental issues, urbanization and regional development, renewable energy/climate, development aid, capacity building, religion and politics, Indian and Asian cultural history, as well as Scandinavian policy, EU policy and multilateral policy. He has been responsible for implementation of 10 international development projects in Eastern Europe and Asia funded by the Norwegian government with a total budget of NOK 88 mill.
Before joining Vista Analyse, Rasmus was Head of Sustainability Services at the Norwegian branch of the global consultancy Pöyry Management Consulting. Rasmus previously taught at Copenhagen University, Denmark, and the University of Gdansk, Poland. He has also worked for the nature conservation organization WWF in Norway and China. Rasmus speaks Norwegian, Danish and English fluently as has lived and worked in Norway, Denmark, Poland, China, India and the USA. Rasmus has published more than 20 articles on environment, climate and international politics and Cultural Studies, as well as more than 25 op-eds in Norwegian daily papers on such topics.
- 2016/17Environmental Planning for Risk Reduction in China: A seven- step frameworkPlanning for Cost-Effective Environmental Risk Reduction in China | Utviklingssamarbeid
- 2016/14Planning for Environmental Risk Reduction in China: Policy RecommendationsPlanning for Cost-Effective Environmental Risk Reduction in China | Utviklingssamarbeid
- 2016/12Planning for Environmental Risk Reduction in China: Training Plan and Activities (2013-2016)Planning for Cost-Effective Environmental Risk Reduction in China | Utviklingssamarbeid
- 2016/11Final Survey of Project Target Group: Results and Comparison with Baseline SurveyUtviklingssamarbeid | Climate change and the green transformation
- 2014/32Tackling environmental risks with environmental planning: international experiencesUtviklingssamarbeid
- 2014/21Case Exercises: Using CBA and SEA to Reduce Environmental Risk in ChinaUtviklingssamarbeid
- 2013/44Children and Climate ChangeUtviklingssamarbeid
- 2013/37Baseline Study of Environment Planning and Risk Management in ChinaUtviklingssamarbeid
- 2013/03End Review of Ethical Trading Initiative Norway for NoradUtviklingssamarbeid